CWHH Level 1 – Basic
Certified White Hat Hacker Level-1
This training focuses on providing the best knowledge to the students about various issues related to Cyber Security and Information Security by giving them live demonstrations of various forms of Cyber Attacks, so that they could gain knowledge about how to protect themselves from such attacks.
Topics to be covered in the Workshop:
- Information Gathering.
- Password Cracking Techniques.
- Sniffing and MITM’s.
- Google Hacking.
- Proxies and Anonymity.
- Deep Dark Web.
- Incapsula Introduction.
- Windows Hacking.
- Sandboxing and Virtual Machines.
- Session Hijacking.
- Website Hacking Techniques/Web Application Hacking Techniques.
- Social Engineering.
- Hacking Online Games.
- Hands on DEMO of various Security Tools.
- Backtrack Basics.
- CryptoCurrency – Bitcoin, Namecoin
- Intro to the Level-1 Corporate(Hands ON)
Note: Our Workshop does not encourage any kinds of Illegal methods used by various unethical hackers. Our main goal is to spread the knowledge and awareness about Cyber Attacks and ways to mitigate them.
Every participant receives a Certified Whitehat Hacker Certificate(Level-1).